Second Annual Free Dental Day
We are proud to announce that on Friday, August 28th, Elk Grove Family Dental will be hosting a Free Dental Day for those in need. We are very excited for this opportunity to help others, and we wanted to share some of the important details below:
Who will be participating:
- The event will be hosted at the office of Dr. Brian Homann, general dentist in Elk Grove Village
- Dr. Mark Spinazze, oral surgeon in Elk Grove Village
- Dr. Jennifer Silc, periodontist in Schaumburg
- Staff members and volunteers from participating offices
- The event will take place at Elk Grove Family Dental, 8 E Devon Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
- Hours are from 8AM to 5PM
- For those who use public transportation, there is a Pace stop on the corner of Arlington Heights Road and Devon Avenue
- For those who drive, there will be parking available in our parking lot, as well as at Prince of Peace Methodist Church across the street. Please be respectful of our neighbors, as their businesses will be open during this time.
- BE PREPARED TO WAIT. Care will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Our reception area will be open in a very limited fashion to enable social distancing. We will be asking most patients to wait in their car or outside until a dental chair is ready for them. Please look at the weather beforehand and prepare accordingly.
- We will make an effort to see all of those who show up. However, we are limited by the number of providers, space in the office, and time in the day. If more people seek treatment than we are able to help, we will make every effort to notify you in a timely matter.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be taking extra precautions this year. Temperatures will be taken and screening questions will be asked prior to entry. Masks are to be worn at all times unless patients are in the dental chair. Proper PPE will be worn by providers. HEPA filters and bipolar ionization units will be in use to help keep the office as safe as possible.
- PATIENTS ARE LIMITED TO THOSE WHO ARE 18 YEARS AND OLDER
- Services provided will be simple cleanings, deep cleanings, simple extractions, surgical extractions, fillings, and problem-focused limited exams
- Services that will NOT be provided at the free event: impacted wisdom tooth extractions, bone grafts, implants, crowns/bridges, dentures, whitening, and root canals.
- No medications will be dispensed at the event. Any prescriptions will be given to patients and the doctor’s discretion, and no narcotic medications will be prescribed.
Note: This event and care associated is limited to Friday, August 28th, and is designed to help those with a pressing issue. We suggest that everyone who is able to find a long-term dental home and have a comprehensive dental examination so all of their dental needs can be addressed.
A special thank you to everyone who has helped make this event a success: