Preventive Dentistry Elk Grove Village
What is preventive dentistry?
While we strive to treat all tooth decay and damage with great skill and compassion, our goal is to prevent serious dental conditions from occurring. We provide a number of preventive treatments to help us achieve this goal. These services include:
- Detailed instructions about good oral hygiene at home, including proper brushing and flossing techniques and recommended dental products
- Tips for maintaining a healthy, balanced diet
- Fluoride treatments
- Routine dental cleanings and dental exams
- Comprehensive dental X-rays
- Oral cancer and gum disease screenings
Our caring dental team is passionate about taking care of your smile, and we want to help you love it as much as we do. We take the time to listen to you and all you have to say. We hope that when you visit our office, you feel comfortable voicing your questions and concerns. With Dr. Brian Homann leading the way, we will work together with you to provide a unified front against tooth decay. To discover all of the ways we can help protect your smile with preventive dentistry in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, please call a member of our friendly dental team today.